Mandarin Mother Tongue Support - Mandarin Nursery Levels 1-3 (3-6 years old)
For native Mandarin-speaking children who can understand and/or speak some of the language, with at least one native Mandarin-speaking parent.
This is a very specific programme developed to enhance your child's Mandarin communication skills.
Amongst other things, and according to his age and level, your child will:
- develop his/her understanding and oral communication skills;
- increase his/her vocabulary and ability to form proper sentences;
- enjoy lots of opportunities to practise and absorb the language;
- engage in deep level learning;
- be encouraged to work confidently and independently;
- discover Mandarin culture through stories, rhymes, songs, activities...;
- learn basic writing and reading skills;
- develop literacy, numeracy, creativity, and a love for learning.
The main emphasis is on helping your child become truly bilingual and maintaining contact with his/her cultural heritage.