Drama Workshop (4-6 years old)
Drama is a fantastic tool to enhance language as well as overall development. This particular course covers the basic skills of drama. It is designed to foster personality growth and to teach drama skills side by side with developmental skills. Participation in drama has the potential to develop language and communication abilities, problem-solving skills, to stimulate creativity and to promote a positive self-esteem.
"Let's pretend" is the norm in the drama class.
During this enjoyable, innovative programme, your child will:
- practise his/her Japanese in a fun, dynamic way;
- develop the use of his/her voice;
- develop body and personal expression;
- stimulate his/her imagination and creativity;
- learn to interact with others;
- enhance his/her concentration and memory;
- build self-esteem and confidence.
The programme also includes regular performances in front of parents building up to an end of term / end of year show.
A fantastic course offering your child the opportunity to develop his/her language skills while also discovering the exciting world of theatre!