First Steps - English Nursery Level 1 (3-4 years old)
Children of this age long to do things by themselves and for new opportunities.
They also have this innate ability to learn and absorb language. This programme offers your child a progressive and stimulating learning experience through varied opportunities to explore, create, and experience.
During this course, your child will:
- discover vocabulary appropriate to his/her age group and daily life experiences;
- develop his/her ability to express himself/herself;
- sing songs, read stories, use puppets, play creative games and participate in arts and crafts and other fun-filled activities, enjoying endless opportunities to assimilate language;
- be immersed in the language: by working and playing together with his/her classmates in English, your child will begin to communicate naturally and spontaneously;
- develop social interaction: by singing, dancing and moving; enjoying group games and other fun activities with his/her classmates, your child will learn to do things with others and make new friends;
- become more independent, develop literacy, numeracy, creativity, and a love for learning.